adssss

Monday, July 13, 2015

Auction for remaining 2.5 months on Delimter dual L5420--via lowendtalk

I have a Delimiter dual X5150 that I upgraded to a dual L5420 when they offered the one-time $100 upgrade. It just renewed on June 29 and will next renew on September 29, so there's about 2.5 months remaining. I couldn't pass up the upgrade deal, but still don't know what to do with it, so I'm hoping to transfer it and recoup some (or all) of the $100 one-time fee that I paid.

Server details:

  • HP ProLiant BL460c G1
  • 1 IPv4
  • 2 x 500GB w/ HW RAID (E200i)
  • 16GB RAM
  • 5TB transfer
  • Recurring amount: $90 per quarter (at next billing cycle the second HD can be removed to drop this to $60 per quarter)

Auction details:

  • Start price: $1 USD
  • Reserve price: $49 USD
  • Buy-it-now price: $100 USD
  • End date: Wed July 15 @ 10am EDT (UTC-4) (approximately 48 hours from now)

NOTE 1: You MUST have a VERIFIED PayPal account to bid.

NOTE 2: You MUST be an existing Delimiter customer to bid.

NOTE 3: If you DO NOT have a VERIFIED PayPal account, or if Delimiter denies the transfer (you are not a customer, or you are not in good standing, etc), you will be refunded and I will offer the transfer to the next highest bidder (if any others pass the reserve)

NOTE 4: I have no idea how long Delimiter will take to make the transfer -- I will submit the request after receiving payment, but if for example they take a week after that no partial refund will be given

The high reserve price is because if I can't get at least that much, then I'll have to fall back to Plan B :) Don't forget for somewhere between $49 and $100 you're getting the $100 X5150 to L5420 upgrade as well as approximately $75 in unused service.

For those concerned, I did get permission for a non-domain auction, and I hope I've followed all the rules correctly.

@Spirit can I please have 24 hours of unsink? Thanks!


Auction for remaining 2.5 months on Delimter dual L5420--via lowendtalk Web VPS VPS logs http://ift.tt/1eWnwtc Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira