adssss

Monday, January 13, 2014

URPAD Poor Support, GreenValueHost (GVH) Lack of Knowledge

Web VPS


URPAD



I bought a VPS from URPAD of 1 GB Ram, 1 Year before. The renewal date is 19 February, 2014.


Day before yesterday, I got My VPS suspended. When I knocked them in ticket, they replied that I might have no Invoice in the last 6 Months. I asked why I will make payment before My Renewal Date. Then, they escalated the ticket to Billing Dept. & never answered.


I again opened a ticket in Support Dept, they told I made huge connection on that node which made their Node unstable which is fully Wrong. Now, I'm still waiting for My VPS to get unsuspended. Their WHMCS Client Area isn't loading. Packet Loss all the time. -_-



GreenValueHost (GVH)



I bought Special Plan 3 (290 GB Space) in the last promotion. But, from yesterday, My VPS can't resolve any Domain Name via wget or can't ping any website. Says unknown host google.com


I opened a ticket & Mr. Jonathan says,


"Hello,


Please provide us with more information regarding this such as exact steps to replicate this issue along with screenshots so that we may further assist you."


He can't even properly configure the DNS Resolver. :/



SYNC SERVE - Serving Hosting Freedom :: Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting in Bangladesh - 7 Days Money Back Guarantee - CloudFlare, Softaculous integrated. We are Social: FaceBook Page, Twitter



LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1hh2aTU URPAD Poor Support, GreenValueHost (GVH) Lack of Knowledge Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira