adssss

Saturday, February 1, 2014

60 days review of INIZ.com - 4 star service

Web VPS

I have used INIZ for 60 days now, after I got a good deal on LEB. The plan was using them for one of my DNS failover servers. Read the full review here...


Product/hardware/price


INIZ provides unmanaged service in three locations: Los Angeles, New York and Amsterdam, Netherlands. They offer OpenVZ plans, pure SSD plans and KVM plans. They have plans from $4.93/mo (256 MB) to $19.72/mo (2 GB)


I’m using a LEB special and have a OpenVZ, 4vCores (Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 0 @ 2.00GHz), 2 GB RAM, 100 GB disk, 2 TB bw plan that I’m paying $46.50/year for ($3.85/mo). I’m using their Netherlands node.


Their prices is not very low, almost $15/mo for a 1 GB OpenVZ server with no SSD is actually some expensive. But, INIZ is a active member on LEB, and often has very good offers, like what I'm using.


Service/Support


Not much to say about their support, have not tried it all the last 60 days. But since they made it to place number 3 on the Q4-2013 (and Q3-2013) poll on LEB, and they must have a good support team.


I have not used the server for any live site. I used it for a month or so as a backup server on my DNS failover service. So I replicated my sites every hour to my INIZ server.


Benchmark:




My plan is “only” a RAID-10 plan, but I get some good disk speeds here. I must say that I have also seen speeds down to 250 MB/s, but I get speeds over 500 MB/s most of the time.


Network/uptime


My monitoring services tells me that I have a 99.949% uptime the last 2 months with 1 minute monitors.


Conclusion


INIZ.com is a good provider with good hardware and network, with great offers from time to time. I have got really much value for my money with them. They do not have much downtime and they are holding their promise of 99.9% uptime.


They are getting 4 of 6 stars in my book (using the hotel standard) since I have not tried their support yet. 4 stars is a good rating.





LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1fkwL0y 60 days review of INIZ.com - 4 star service Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira