adssss

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bandwagonhost banned my friend's affiliate account, one word reason: "ABUSE"

Web VPS

Firstly, I want to say I open this thread for my Chinese friend because he can't explain this well in English. sorry for that. so please don't ban my account by opening this thread for him. I just do him a fever. I've got nothing to do with this complaint. I will only be the translator.


Hi community,


I'm the webmaster of one of the most famous Chinese VPS review site. I've been running the site for 2 years. I've had a few problems with providers who refused to pay after I'd done many sales for them. I'm also a good friend with @kyaky who always helps me and my community. you might find this thread is very similar to the thread when I ask for earning from Urpad but what I can do?



Before I opened this thread I kindly asked Daniel if we could discuss this in ticket, as Daniel Clay replied to me in ticket, "Let's continue this discussion at lowendtalk then.". I decided to ask for some advice from the LET community and expected for more detailed reason than this one word "ABUSE"


I did 162 sales since I was with BandwagonHost as you can see from the screenshot.



a bit more about our affiliate network:


I have an affiliate network with 300+ customers. @kyaky is one of the mod for helping people with the English tickets or translation. I understand some of you believe most frauds are from Asian areas especially China so we always try our best to stop any fraud as possible as we can. eg. If we find anyone use fake card or talking about scam in our group, we kick them out and ban them. We try to minimize the chance of introducing fraudulent sales to service providers always. Of course it can't be totally avoided.


I would like to ask Daniel for a detailed reason for banning my account besides this "Abuse" one word if he doesn't mind.


Thanks all


@gongyi





LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1fsYYSY Bandwagonhost banned my friend's affiliate account, one word reason: "ABUSE" Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira