adssss

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Does Chicago VPS own ugvps and bluevm?

Web VPS

Oh... man... this has gotten a bit out of control.


Backstory to the screenshot. I was with a friend last night, and we were playing around with skype. He changed his name to "Chris Fabozzi" and we were joking around like "Yo, it'd be really funny if you pretended to own a bunch of random ass companies on LET". Later on, he was on teamviewer to my laptop, and my computer didn't hibernate when I shut the lid. So while I was out working on a car I just bought... well this all happened. False alarm, what have you.


Moral of the story: Teamviewer is bad for you. Make sure to kill it, not just close the session.





LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1cWD24o Does Chicago VPS own ugvps and bluevm? Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira