Web VPS
LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1asuBi9 What is your comment about this benchmark? Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
Hey,
Just adding in, I/O will improve once we move client's over to a newer node with a better RAID card this week/early next week. Emails regarding this will be sent out in a day or 2 once we have a confirmed date/exact date at hand. Though what surprises me is the network speeds reported there, I ran a few tests off http://ift.tt/1iiavXi and I'm easily able to go upto at LEAST 4 MB/s on all the locations (least being Japan followed by London and highest being Fremont)
EDIT: basically, give it a second go once we have moved you over to the new server, should be far better then.
OpenVZ | Los Angeles, California | 8 Cores CPU | 3 GB RAM | 50 GB Disk | 3 TB bandwidth/month | $30/Year | Here !
LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1asuBi9 What is your comment about this benchmark? Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment