ITLDC.com – $4.80/month 512MB SSD KVM VPS in Kharkov, Amsterdam, or Los Angeles
In this surprise post we’re heading for Ukraine! ITLDC (also known as UAServers) is an international organization headquartered in Bulgaria, with offices in the Czech Republic and Ukraine. They do not only do VPS hosting, dedicated servers, and colocation, but also develop their own control panel and billing software. I stumbled on them a while ago and immediately ordered a VPS in Ukraine. I have to say, I am extremely satisfied with the VPS and with ITLDC. Support has been very quick in my experience (I kept getting responses within ten minutes on a Sunday!) and very willing to help me out. The server I have is fast and snappy. Their control panel is quite good once you get the hang of it (as is with all new control panels I guess) and everything is nicely integrated behind one login. Ordering is done by registering an account first after which you can order a server. The servers come with one IPv4 and one IPv6; more are available at additional cost. Small discounts are available for longer billing terms. You can request a custom ISO to be uploaded for you. I’d definitely recommend you give these guys a shot! As always, feel free to share your experiences with us if you do try them out.
The offer
- 1 CPU core
- 512MB RAM
- 15GB SSD space
- Unlimited fair share traffic
- 100Mbps uplink
- 1x IPv4
- 1x IPv6
- KVM/Custom
- Kharkov, Ukraine; Amsterdam, The Netherlands; or Los Angeles, CA, USA
- €3.50 ($4.80)/month
- Order here
I have linked to their overview page as you are otherwise dropped straight into the registration wizard.
ITLDC accepts payments via PayPal, WebMoney, Bank Transfer, Credit Cards, and several other options which I assume are local payments methods. Additional IPv6 cost €0.01/month and additional IPv4 cost €1.50/month. Free DNS is included, as is 24/7 support. I did not find any Terms of Service on their website, so feel free to contact them about those.
As this is a surprise post, I have no network information. Please contact them if you want a test IP or test download.
ITLDC.com – $4.80/month 512MB SSD KVM VPS in Kharkov, Amsterdam, or Los Angeles Low End Box http://ift.tt/V56CiA Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows - webvps.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment