WellGrounded said: I would not recommend--they wouldn't even offer me a refund after going through a frustrating setup process. Opened a PayPal dispute and they responded by threatening to report me for fraud and to their lawyer... over 10 euros?
What the hell means "frustrating setup process"? Did you try to use IWstack? If yes, do you know how to use it? It is a cheap unmanaged service, your lack of knowledge is not a reason for disputes! And, yes, they have to protect their reputation and rights. It is not about 10€ but their use of Paypal. If I was them I wouldn't want to have a dispute in my paypal account, when my services have not issues, I clearly state in my TOS that I don't give refunds and, after all, it is a customer's fault the lacking of knowledge...
TL;DR Sal and Mao are doing excellent job, ask anybody here, will tell you (they are 1st or 2nd voted provider in the last 5-6 polls, here)
- CP does not mean cpanel, but my website's initials
LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/WhVeRa Need some review's about prometeus.net VPS provider Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment