Promotion ••••••••••••
We are currently running a promotion on our unmanaged UK Xen VPS packages. (Free basic management with cPanel/WHM - With this offer only)
25% off recurring - Use the coupon code : JULYXEN25
These packages will be setup on a brand new Xen VPS node.
We do not oversell any of the resources so what you pay for is what you get to use.
Dater Center
Location/Operator :
London UK / UK2 Tier 2 data center
Power Supply :
Multiple generators in N+1 redundant configuration
Multi-day fuel reserves
UPS battery backup
Redundant power sources
Security :
Full perimeter CCTV
PIR motion detection
Secure door entry system with event logging
24x7 full proximity security
Biometric access control
Proximity key card control
24x7 digital video surveillance
overhead and under floor VESDA dry pipe fire protection system
Node Specification
- Each node has dual E5-2620 (12 cores, 24 threads)
- 48 GB RAM
- RAID 10 Disk configuration using hardware RAID controller
- 1Gbps port speed
Packages
Visit our UK Xen VPS page for a detailed comparison.
XEN STARTER Order Now!
Guaranteed RAM : 500 MB
RAID 10 Disk Space : 10GB
Monthly Bandwidth : 50 GB
CPU Cores : 1
No of IP Addresses : 1
Price Per Month : £4.99 with 10% Discount : £4.49
XEN 1 Order Now!
Guaranteed RAM : 1GB
RAID 10 Disk Space : 20GB
Monthly Bandwidth : 1 TB
CPU Cores : 1
No of IP Addresses : 1
Price Per Month : £9.99 with 10% Discount : £8.99
XEN 2 Order Now!
Guaranteed RAM : 2GB
RAID 10 Disk Space : 40GB
Monthly Bandwidth : 2 TB
CPU Cores : 2
No of IP Addresses : 1
Price Per Month : £18.99 with 10% Discount : £17.09
XEN 3 Order Now!
Guaranteed RAM : 3GB
RAID 10 Disk Space : 80GB
Monthly Bandwidth : 3 TB
CPU Cores : 4
No of IP Addresses : 1
Price Per Month : £27.99 with 10% Discount : £25.19
XEN 4 Order Now!
Guaranteed RAM : 4GB
RAID 10 Disk Space : 120GB
Monthly Bandwidth : 5 TB
CPU Cores : 6
No of IP Addresses : 1
Price Per Month : £38.99 with 10% Discount : £35.09
EXTRAS
1. cPanel / WHM
2. LiteSpeed Web Server
3. CloudLinux
4. WHMCS License
5. Optional setup configuration
Others ••••••••••••
If you have any doubts, please feel free to contact us through Pre- Sales Enquiries.
Reviews -
RateLobby Reviews (Last 7)
Quote:
| This is a follow-up from my previous review of Star Web Hosting which I submitted 12 months ago. I now have 2 active accounts, and another account I manage on behalf of a client with Star Web Hosting and support is top notch. Any issues I've had have been investigated and fixed very quickly and Stuart replies to emails and tickets usually within an hour, both during normal working hours and at weekends. I switched from another UK provider who sometimes took days to respond to tickets, so Stuart's response times were a breath of fresh air. I use the UK-based servers and response times are fast. So good that in fact I'm in the process of migrating a number of sites from another host which is 4x more expensive! When it comes to hosting you want 2 things...support and server speed. Star Web Hosting deliver on both and I can't recommend them enough. |
Quote:
| Fantastic web hosting, great uptime, constantly kept in the loop if maintenance work is required. Support is always responsive, fast and friendly. The service provided represents fantastic value for money and beats my last host hands down! I would highly recommend Star Web Hosting, they have gone above and beyond my expectations. |
Quote:
| best shared hosting support and help i get from starwebhosting.co.uk team. keep it up guys |
Quote:
| I have been a customer for about half a year and never have i had such a good host! You really can't beat these guys, i have never had any downtime in the whole 6 months. I will be a long time customer thanks to there great customer service and prices. |
Quote:
| I have been a customer of Stuart and his team since March 2011 with a reseller plan on one of their UK servers. I must say that the service level is EXCELLENT! I never had a problem with them. They were always true with their 99.9% uptime promise. Most important, during each common maintenance operation like dns change, server migration, CPanel/WHT transfert account, I've received an effective and reactive assistance. Excellent service, absolutely recommended. If you are a reseller and want your clients to be safe and happy, sign up for Hoststellar.com / StarWebHosting.co.uk. Keep up the good work! |
Quote:
| When I was new to the web hosting industry I tried a few of those cheap hosts offering unlimited hosting only to learn the hard way that unlimited hosting is just a trick to fool naive customers. I found StarWebHosting and decided to give them a try and their service has been very good. Tech support is very polite and their responses are technical and specific to your problem rather than some vague or useless reply. Every support ticket I've had was resolved within a quick time. The only thing I could wish for in future is for them to offer services from a US East server location. |
Quote:
| I've been with StarWebHosting for almost 2 years now. To be honest, at first I started using their service, just because their prices were incredibly low. Now I can say that it's not only the prices that make me stay with them. I am more than satisfied with their service, mainly because they offer fast and reliable support. I've never seen that in any other hosting companies I've worked with. So if you're looking for hosting and don't want to spend a fortune on that, this is your best bet! |
Web Hosting Talk - VPS Hosting Offers http://ift.tt/1nvwnUe UK - XEN VPS Packages - RAID10 - Free Setup - 25% Discount recurring - cPanel Managed Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment