I have a problem with my server, when my vps down, had 6 days there is no settlement, whether it be from the admin, support, and staff, such as throwing throwing all existing problems, I had been patient enough waiting for her, even I've opened three ticket to support the team but always in throwing, and until now there was no reply from the staff or any of my vps, vps active period even I keep running. curiously, on my SolusVM run normally, but can not be accessed, so I tried to replace the normal tetep os but can not be accessed from the IP via ssh, I've send jpg and gif images to the support team, but they did not say anything. I am confused what to do, it's been six days like this.
ss : http://ift.tt/1q9F9UI http://ift.tt/1oPJVL5
all ticket : The first ticket http://ift.tt/Voax9I http://ift.tt/Voax9K http://ift.tt/1oPNgtq http://ift.tt/1oPNgtu http://ift.tt/Voax9M
The second ticket http://ift.tt/1oPNhxy http://ift.tt/Voaxq0
The third ticket http://ift.tt/Voaxq2 http://ift.tt/1oPNgtx
Clientarea : http://ift.tt/1q9F9nQ
LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1l5mU7b Acclaimed Host Vps Down Not Solved Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment