adssss

Sunday, August 17, 2014

[Request] Downloader Script for ADs

Web VPS

So not sure if this is allowed here or off topic if so mod please move.


So I run 2 sites. 1 is just a plan Directory Lister with files and folders its pretty basic.


My other site is a file hosting site which I guess I'm okay with right now


But my directory listing site needs revamped badly due to so much hotlinking and I need to boost my income I'm having 15k+ visitors a month and barely making enough to pay for the server hosting under $100. And it also pulls at least 1TB of BW a day!


Im looking for something to where they see the file they want and click it and brought to a page where they have to say wait 10 seconds and then they can download the file, Or I can provide a direct link to the file and when it gets clicked it will show the download wait page as well. I can't really spend much as most of my income goes to the server. I've already tried a few scripts but none of them worked out.


Thanks.





LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1qh835B [Request] Downloader Script for ADs Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira