adssss

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Watch out for scammer phone calls...

Web VPS

Watch out for people calling with unknown name and number, today I received the following scammer calls:


1 - A guy calls and says is "name here" I say speaking, so he says I have a payday loan, I say what payday loan, I never filed for one, he keeps yapping and then says, well we are serving you in a few days, I then yell and hang up, he calls back 2 minutes later and says he is calling to "help me" I said do not call me again. (he stop for today)


2 - A Con Edison (get money back third party scammer) asshole sales people, called and asked to speak blah blah, i said no thanks, and hang up, they call again i said no i dont want it (it was someone else) 30 minutes later another person called, I said do not call here again, they stop again (for today)


3 - a Indian man calls me saying that my windows computer is in danger, well after getting those scammer calls I say "which windows computer" and he keeps saying the windows computer you use, and i ask him to list the model and he is like repeating himself so I can hang up, he calls 2 minutes later again, I said "STOP CALLING ME" he said "But your windows computer is in DANGER!!!!" I said well your scammer company will be in danger if you call me again Do not call me again" and i hung up


WTF - this took place all within 3 hours - I really need to get unknown name and number blocked. Anyone else got calls like this?





LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1kqaZ3c Watch out for scammer phone calls... Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira