adssss

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

123systems: Wrong advertising in LEB, then, custom new and... more expensive offer in support ticket

Web VPS

123system is well known here for their... professionalism. Those are just my 2 cents.


I tried to order a 15$ yearly kvm package from here: http://ift.tt/1ql1CSn Offer was on July 2, I tried to order it less than a day after they post it.


I tried to click on 512MB HDD Annual offer, but it was not working. So, I opened a ticket to their system and asked them to fix the ordering link. I also posted a comment in offer, asked the same thing, to fix the ordering link.


12 days later (!!!) they answered the ticket (after they closed it without an answer and a reopening from my side) saying:




15/07/2014 14:08 bharris || Staff
Helloo sir,
best offer we can provide for that package is currently $25/yr:
http://ift.tt/1oF0TXR;


From 15$ to 25$ and after... 12 days of ticket pending! before you start with (search about them in LET), I already have 2 small boxes with them and I know the quality of this provider. I know what they offer, but still... This behavior was something that should be stated here...





  • CP does not mean cpanel, but my website's initials






LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1ynhPZZ 123systems: Wrong advertising in LEB, then, custom new and... more expensive offer in support ticket Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira