Web VPS
LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1keTOfv Network Solutions $0.75 Domains! Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
Wow, this offer is really a scam.
During all the order process the price is listed at $0.50 but then... They want me to add some shitty options I click no. I enter my Paypal infos Annd they want my infos another time to make an account Annd they want me to add some shitty options, another time! I click no.
Finally, I though, this is it! I have my $0,50 domain... but no no wait a minute...
Revised Order Total
The offer code you have entered is not valid or is not applicable to your order. See below for your revised order total.
Total: $9.95
Hahahaha fuck you Network Solutions you won't get my money...
End of story :)
PS. It is good for the $0,75 offer as well... and OP, I'm not mad at you ;)
LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1keTOfv Network Solutions $0.75 Domains! Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment