Hello guys,
so if you are very often around this forum you may have seen my threads and lately I was with Dr.Server because I simply needed a VPS which has cpu cores that can be abused (Compiling stuff). So the purchase went very smoothly and I got the VPS within minutes. Windows Server was pre-installed on it and it was ready to do.. I downloaded the whole chromium source which is pretty large ( 20-30GB ) and compiled that crap, to my surprise it went really really fast ! I couldn't even believe this lol ! From that time I was impressed by their performance they offer. Quite Amazing...
And you know what ? Ya the best part comes now. They sponsored me a vps !!!!! to compile the source ? Can you even believe this ? Pure Awesomeness right ? Oh and forgot to mention their amazing support, I promise you will get a response within minutes...
Conclusion: A must go in my opinion :)
Thank you guys for that awesome experience ! Well deserved ;)
LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/Wb6v5y Dr.Server Equals Pure Awesomeness Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment