Web VPS
LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/Wb6vm8 Looking for a Satisfied BlueVM Customer - no BlueVM complaints here, please Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
Diogenes was looking for an honest man. I am looking for a satisfied BlueVM customer. If you are a current BlueVM customer and you are pleased and satisfied with BlueVM's products and services, please post here.
If you are employee of BlueVM or otherwise affiliated with them (not a customer), please do not reply here. I hope that other LET members will call you out if you do.
If you are unhappy or dissatisfied with BlueVM, please do not reply here. Thank you. Give me a few days and I will start a new thread regarding my own experiences with BlueVM. If want, you can add your own gripes and complaints to that thread.
LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/Wb6vm8 Looking for a Satisfied BlueVM Customer - no BlueVM complaints here, please Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment