Web VPS
LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1so8VLx "CPU Abuse" with Vultr or DigitalOcean ? Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
Hello guys,
I just really need a cloud server/vps for some days so I thought why not just go with DigitalOcean or Vultr. I heard their services are very good. But I have to clear some things up because I don't really know if I can abuse their cpu cores ... That is actually the problem, if you want to know why ? well I am going to compile some huge code/sync source and it could take some days... I also have read their AUP and nothing is agains that ? Do you think this is allowed ? (I just want to be sure before I am really going to buy a server from them)
Thanks!
EDIT: I have just noticed that DigitalOcean doesn't provide windows server so Vultr is my only choice...
LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1so8VLx "CPU Abuse" with Vultr or DigitalOcean ? Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment