Web VPS
LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1mhk60o RamNode VPS Plan Updates Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
There was another thread for this already in case the mods want to merge them. The reasons for the delay have been twofold - first, I've been out of town traveling, so I wanted to make sure I was more available before making mass changes. Second, we needed some more time to solidify some ideas and test some hardware. I wrote the first draft of the mass email that will be going out soon last night. I'd expect it sometime within the next 48 hours.
RamNode: High Performance SSD and SSD-Cached VPS
New York - Atlanta - Seattle - Netherlands - IPv6 - DDoS Protection - AS3842
New York - Atlanta - Seattle - Netherlands - IPv6 - DDoS Protection - AS3842
LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1mhk60o RamNode VPS Plan Updates Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment